Salon & Spa
133 W Boughton Road
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
(on Boughton Rd. just SW of Rt. 53,
directly across from Chase Bank)
Call to make an appointment:
Dermalogica Pro Power Peel - 60 min - $90 each session
or Buy 2, Get 1 FREE = 3 Pro Power Peels for $180.
Ideal on all skin types for treating aging skin, acne, or skin discoloration caused by blemishes or sun-damage.
Includes: skin analysis, double cleanse, custom Pro Power Peel,
corrective serums, and protective moisturizer.
*Take home a FREE Post-Peel Maintenance Kit at time of peel purchase.
FREE Post-Peel Kit is included with regularly priced Pro Power Peels.
Retail price of Post-Peel Kit is $20.
FREE Kits are NOT included when peel price is discounted.
Ultra Brite Peel consists of 30% Lactic Acid blended with Phytic Acid, Grape Juice and Tangerine Peel Extracts. Lactic Acid is one of the most effective and least irritating Alpha Hydroxy Acids. It is also a humectant that improves barrier function. This antioxidant formula blend helps to increase cell turnover, brighten and hydrate skin.
Advanced Renewal Peel consists of 30% Glycolic Acid blended with Phytic Acid and Prickly Pear Flower Extract. Glycolic Acid penetrates quickly and easily into the skin increasing cell turnover and improving skin clarity and luminosity.
Age Reversal Peel consists of 15% TCA blended with Phytic Acid, Green Sprout Extract, and Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 (mimics Retin-A). TCA is used to treat advanced signs of aging such as wrinkles and UV-induced hyperpigmentation.
Power Clear Peel consists of 10% Mandelic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid, and 15% Malic Acid. This acid blend targets blemishes, kills acne bacteria, reduces oil, and minimizes post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
PRIOR to a PRO POWER PEEL
The better the health of your skin, the less likely you will experience sensitization or adverse reactions to a chemical peel. Cracked or dehydrated skin allows for more penetration of chemical peeling agents, which can cause itching, stinging, or burning. It is strongly recommended that every client receives at least one preliminary facial prior to receiving a PRO POWER PEEL. A few facial treatments may be necessary to prepare your skin to ensure that you can tolerate the highly active peel ingredients. Priming the skin before performing a PRO POWER PEEL will ensure that treatments are a success and that every client receives the best results possible while recovering faster without adverse reactions.
AFTER PRO POWER PEEL
- Skin may temporarily appear red or flushed after treatment depending on skin condition and sensitivity.
- Side effects may include dryness, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, swelling, tightness, peeling, or scabbing.
- On the second day, skin may appear darker or may begin to flake.
- On the third day, peeling may begin around the nose and mouth, followed by the cheeks, forehead, jawline, and neck.
- Keep skin hydrated until skin no longer shows signs of dryness or sensitivity.
- For the duration of the peeling process, the Pro Power Peel Post Procedure Kit is recommended to care for skin after treatment.
- Once peeling and redness has subsided, regular maintenance routine may resume.
- Increase fluid intake for the next 2-3 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2-3 weeks to prevent hyperpigmentation. Always wear SPF.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or extreme heat for 1 week to prevent blistering or discomfort.
- After 2 weeks, continue to maintain peel results by using Rapid Reveal Peel once a week.
Recommend DERMALOGICA Pro Power Peel Post Procedure Retail Products
- Ultra Calming Cleanser is a gentle, pH balanced gel cleanser formulated to calm and cool redness and heat associated with reactive or sensitized skin. It delicately fortifies skin's protective barrier without leaving an irritating residue.
- Microfoliant is a gentle exfoliating powder blended with Rice Enzyme, Green Tea and Oatmeal to polish flaking skin and brighten pigmentation.
- Barrier Defense Booster is concentrated Oat Oil with Squalene to restore balance to sensitive skin by soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing. Ideal for relieving dryness, enforcing barrier integrity and supporting healthy skin.
- BioLumin-C is a high-performance Vitamin-C serum that brightens, fights oxidative stress, and combats the appearance of skin aging before it starts.
- Barrier Repair is formulated for sensitized, reactive, and recently resurfaced skin. This unique anhydrous (waterless) moisturizer melts gently into skin to help shield against environmental and internal triggers that cause skin stress. It contains exclusive UltraCalming Complex to control neurogenic and immunogenic inflammatory pathways that lead to skin sensitivity.
- Calm Water Gel is a weightless Aloe and Hyaluronic moisturizer used to quench dry, sensitized skin.
- Skin Smoothing Cream is a medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination or dry skin. Deep-moisturizing Lecithin and Aloe Gel nourish while extracts of Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate.
- Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 is a broad spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized or recently resurfaced skin. It is formulated with an Oat Complex to minimize discomfort, burning, or itching, while reinforcing barrier lipids providing optimal hydration.
- Rapid Reveal Peel combines two different types of peeling agents--an Alpha Hydroxy Acid and a plant enzyme--to powerfully exfoliate the skin. Rapid Reveal Peel consists of 10% Lactic Acid to increase cell turnover, hydrate, brighten, and firm. Rapid Reveal Peel also contains Pumpkin Enzyme to help resurface texture and even skin tone. Pumpkin is also high in Vitamins A and C, antioxidants that combat aging and sun damage. Use this product once a week as an exfoliator to maintain peel results.
Receive 30% off Dermalogica retail size products at time of facial treatment. *Discount does not apply to travel size products.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS of a PRO POWER PEEL
- If you are lactating, pregnant or think you might be pregnant, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you are taking a doctor prescribed acne medication, such as Isotretinoin or Accutane, you must discontinue use for at least 6 months prior to a chemical peel.
- If you are using a prescribed exfoliant such as Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Avage® or a high percentage Glycolic Acid product, discontinue use for approximately 10 days prior to your chemical peel. Please consult your physician before discontinuing the use of any prescription medication.
- If you have active herpes simplex (cold sores) on treatment area, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you have sun allergies, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you are allergic to aspirin, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you have had any prior adverse reaction to a skin peel, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you had recent radiation treatment for cancer, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you have had sunburn, significant sun exposure or wind-burn within the last 2 weeks, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you have had surgery within the last month in the area to be peeled, you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you are currently using antibiotics (which may cause skin to be ultra-sensitive), you can NOT receive a chemical peel.
- If you have waxed your face, you must wait at least 72 hours prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you are using a chemical depilatory treatment, you must wait a week prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you have received a cosmetic or resurfacing skin procedure such as laser or a chemical treatment, you must wait 2 weeks prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you have received Botox® or other injectable procedure, you must wait 2 week prior to receiving a chemical peel.